Systematic Reviews Workshop 3: The Next Steps: translating, tracking, reporting and study selection (Online) Online
This virtual workshop will cover the remaining steps of the data collection phase of your systematic review/knowledge synthesis review project and introduce you to the study selection process. This is a hands-on Zoom session where attendees will work on activities, in order to engage with the content and learn the related skills.
Presenters: University of Victoria librarian Dr Zahra Premji & University of Calgary librarian Dr Alix Hayden
Topics to be covered:
- Translating searches from one database to another
- Supplementary search techniques
- Reporting guidelines (PRISMA)
- Exporting records from databases
- Deduplicating using Covidence
- Study selection process
This is the third of a three-part series of workshops on systematic reviews/knowledge synthesis reviews. You are not required to take all three workshops in the series; however the information in the series is scaffolded, so each workshop builds on knowledge learned in the previous workshop.
The zoom link will be sent out the day before the workshop. Note: This session will not be recorded.
*This workshop series is offered jointly by UVic & UCalgary libraries*
- Tuesday, February 28, 2023
- 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.