Search Smarter with CAS SciFinder-N Online
Did you know that SciFinder Classic is being imminently retired?
Users will soon lose access to this legacy database.
Now is the time to become familiar with its replacement, SciFinder-N!
SciFinder-N, produced by Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS), is the most comprehensive database for the chemical literature, searchable by topic, author, substances by name or CAS Registry Number, OR use the editor to draw chemical structures, substructures, or reactions.
In this session led by CAS trainer, Scott Hertzog, you’ll learn about some of the many features unique to CAS SciFinder-N and become familiar with the functionality and content of this advanced scientific research solution.
- Saved searches migration from SciFinder Classic
- Concept filtering in literature searches
- Simultaneous keyword and chemical structure searching
- Saving, downloading, and sharing searches
- Alerts – literature references, chemical compounds and more
- PatentPak (chemical patent viewer)
- Request what topics you would like to see covered in this session here.
More than Chemistry: Recent enhancements make CAS SciFindern the most complete source for biosequence searching available today, and a must-have resource for molecular biologists.
- Thursday, October 20, 2022
- 10:00am - 11:30am
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)
- Mearns Centre for Learning - McPherson Library (LIB)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.