Data management practices for systematic and scoping reviews (Online) Online
Systematic reviews and other evidence synthesis reviews are team-based research projects which use and generate significant amounts of data during the various stages (protocol creation, searching, study selection, data extraction, synthesis, etc.).
This workshop will introduce you to data management practices for evidence synthesis projects. We will use questions from the Portage DMP Assistant template for systematic reviews to discuss best practices for effective data management for your review project.
*This workshop has a hands-on component. It will be held via Zoom, and will not be recorded.
Upon completion of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Map out the different types of data that are involved in a systematic review
- Create a basic file structure and file naming convention for use with the data across the different steps of a systematic review
- Describe practices and considerations for storage, backup, and sharing of review data
- Tuesday, November 15, 2022
- 11:00am - 11:45am
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.