Intro to Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality & 360 Tours Online
Are you a UVic student, staff, or faculty member and want to learn more about Virtual Reality, 360 Tours, and Augmented Reality? If so, then this hands-on workshop will give you an introduction to VR and 360 Tours using the Oculus Rift system, Marzipano, and the Google Virtual Tour Creator. Participants will be able to know and do the following by the end of this workshop:
- Be able to explain the difference between Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR).
- How to take 360 pictures and record 360 video.
- Create a 360 Tour using Marzipano.
- How to publish a 360 Marzipano tour.
- Monday, June 28, 2021
- 2:30pm - 3:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.