Intermediate Research Statistics with RStudio Online
Are you a UVic student or Staff member and want to learn more about statistical and data analysis using RStudio? Are you a graduate student wondering how you're going to analyze your research data? If so, then this hands-on workshop will give you some intermediate skills in RStudio, which is a free and open-source tool for analyzing and visualizing your data. If you have not taken our Introduction workshop for RStudio, we recommend you start there first!
Once you’ve completed this session you'll be familiar with:
- Generating reports using R-Markdown
- Handy fuctions in data manipulation
- One, two-sample t-tests and interpretation
- One-way ANOVA (Analysis of Variance)
- Multiple linear regression modeling and assessment
- Data visualization using ggplot
No programming skills are required for this workshop; just an interest and/or a desire to learn.
- Thursday, April 22, 2021
- 11:00am - 12:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.