Programmable Electronics with Arduino Online
Are you a UVic student, faculty, or staff member and want to learn more about computing electronics? If so, then this hands-on workshop will give you an introduction to Arduino, which is inexpensive but also a powerful electronic toolkit. Once you’ve completed this session you’ll be able to wire up basic electronic projects using Arduino and a breadboard.
Various practice activies include:
1. Sensing heat and illuminate LCD lights (Love-O-Meter)
2. Sensing motion and randomly displaying advice on an LCD screen (Lucky 8-Ball)
3. Varying sound by controling light hitting a sensor (Light Theremin)
No programming experience is required for this workshop, but you will get a sense for the types of problems that Arduino devices can help you solve.
- Monday, December 7, 2020
- 2:30pm - 4:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.