Intro to Citation Management with Zotero Online
Are you a UVic student, staff, or faculty member and want to learn how to use a citation manager to turbocharge your writing and research? If so, this hands-on workshop will introduce you to the powerful, simple, and open-source software, Zotero. Participants will install the system on their computer and will learn the basics of citation management.
Participants will be able to know and do the following by the end of this workshop:
- Add citations and PDFs to Zotero
- Be able to create collections and tags for your individual classes
- Be able to create notes for each citation
- Be able to capture automatically citations and PDFs from the web using a browser
- How to insert citations into Microsoft Word and Google Docs
- How to generate a Bibliography with one click!
Related LibGuide: Zotero by Matt Huculak
- Wednesday, August 19, 2020
- 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.