Introduction to Quickscribe Online
Quickscribe is considered the go-to-source for legislation in BC and includes access to laws that are routinely updated weeks, often months before any other source, including BCLaws/CanLII. QS Online makes it easier for legal professionals to navigate, research, interpret and track annotated legislation.
Owner Mike Pasta will be presenting a short 30-40 minute session covering the latest version of this popular made-in-BC service.
You will learn to:
- Access this resource from on and off campus
- View Hansard snippets that provide clarity on statutory intent – directly from the section level
- Access laws that are updated weeks before any other source
- Print, sections, parts, or entire annotated laws with ease – ideal for study purposes
- Receive timely notification of new Bills, Orders or Hansard based on key words or subject matter of your choosing
- Benefit from Supplemental Notes that provide insight on the “how” and “why” a section came to be
- View annotations contributed by some of the most respected legal professionals in BC
- Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- 12:30pm - 1:20pm
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.