Intro to Data Analysis with RStudio Online
Note: This workshop is online via Zoom.
Are you a UVic student or Staff member and want to learn more about statistical and data analysis using RStudio? Are you a graduate student wondering how you're going to analyze your research data? If so, then this hands-on workshop will give you an introduction to RStudio, which is a free and open-source tool for analyzing and visualizing your data. Once you’ve completed this session you’ll be able to:
- Entering and Saving Data/Files in R
- Installing packages, importing and exporting data
- Creating lists and tables (aka: matrices from vectors)
- Extracting data frame and matrix elements
- Manipulate matrix and descriptive statistics using the “summary” command
- Creating loops and introducing “For” statement
- Creating basic R plots using the “plot” command
- No programming skills are required for this workshop; just an interest and/or a desire to learn.
- Friday, April 8, 2022
- 10:30am - 12:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.