Introduction to Covidence Online
Covidence is a web-based platform that streamlines the process of conducting comprehensive literature reviews, including systematic reviews, scoping reviews, meta-syntheses, and meta-narratives.
In this hands-on session, participants will have the opportunity to create a sample review.
Upon completion of this workshop, students will be able to:
- Explain that Covidence bundles duplication detection, reference screening, and full text review into a single web-based platform
- Classify Covidence as a multidisciplinary tool
- Create a review and perform the following steps:
- Adjust review & team settings
- Import references
- Screen title and abstracts
- Import full text
- Screen full text
- Recognize how Covidence improves collaboration and evidence synthesis
Related LibGuide: DIF Workshop - Introduction to Covidence by Monique Grenier
- Friday, May 14, 2021
- 10:00am - 11:00am
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)
- Mearns Centre for Learning - McPherson Library (LIB)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
I am the Neuroscience, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Statistics subject librarian. You can contact me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.